Thursday, December 17, 2015

Easy Jingle Bells


Our school was participating in a Christmas parade and the kids wanted to sound "jingly" while walking the route.  I thought about making a small jingle bell wreaths for them to hold, but sometimes life gets busy and there's no time.  Especially when the kids ask for something last minute.

I had already been at the store and bought some bell ornaments (for what?  I don't know... something made me buy these) and I already had the jump rings at home. 



It really doesn't get any easier than this:  hook the jump ring through the bell and attach it to a jacket zipper.  Done!!!


If you have extra time and patience, you could also hook in some smaller bells and make what the kids call, a "Mickey Mouse".


Sometimes crafting doesn't have to been overtly complicated.  I love the fact that these went onto the zippers (all 4 of them) and I didn't have to hold anything.

In the end, the kids got to sit on the float so there wasn't much jingling going on.  Afterwards, they met up with Santa who was very kind, and spent quite a bit of time chatting with his two little elves.


As I write this post, I can't help but hum...  Jingle bells, jingle bells...

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment