Monday, October 15, 2012

Recipe: Apple Cinnamon Bread

We love banana bread and banana muffins but after a while, the kids start complaining "banana muffin again?" So yesterday we tried this apple cinnamon bread recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod.   The recipe was so easy to follow and uses every day ingredients that are in my refrigerator/pantry.

This is what it looked like when I made it.  I need a shorter pan.


This is what it looked like when they made it:

Photo Credit:  Two Peas & Their Pod

The recipe says to let it cool for 10 min and then take it out.  It started to crumble a bit so I cut the loaf in two.


That's ok though... it was just for us


Had to fancy it up a little for the kids.


 Le Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy yummy!
    I will love them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this informative. Click here for Best research about candle boxes in the UK for best branding".

    ReplyDelete