Thursday, October 04, 2012

Grey Owl Toddler Backpack


After I made this pink owl toddler backpack for my friend's daughter, I didn't think I would end up making another owl.  But strip away the pink and now we have a backpack that is versatile enough for Sarah's daughter to use and maybe later on for a boy.

As usual, my little helper was trying to be "like Mama" and snapped some pics with me.


Sarah went with double pockets


And yellow lining


Hoot hoot!


Playing some tunes on the piano


Toddler backpacks are available for sale as a custom order through my ETSY shop.

Happy Sewing,

9 comments:

  1. That is the cutest little backpack, Jenny!
    I never tire of owls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so beautiful and perfectly done! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much... i just popped over to your blog and you do lovely work!

      Delete
  3. So cute! And you're right...perfect for boys and girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, and the double pockets and awesome yellow lining are such a great extra touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this informative. Click here for Best research about boxes for candle in the UK for best branding".

    ReplyDelete