Thursday, August 16, 2012

Garbage Truck Backpack for J

So it seems like most of the boys I sew backpacks for have names like Jason, James, Joshua... is it a coincidence that I am always sewing for "J" kids?

Here's the latest/last backpack I made for the summer.   This one will be for little J as he's going to preschool.


This will be the first time someone has ordered two side pockets and I think it's a great idea!


Overall it's got the same look and feel as this one or this one.  I really like the look of the quilted bottom vs a flat bottom.  It's soft but has structure.


I love little boys and their backpacks!  Can't wait to see a pic of little J in his backpack!

6 comments:

  1. CUTE!! Your bags are always so well made! You've got stellar skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just admiring your wonderful sewing quality skills too!!! I am uber jealous!!! So cute...love your backpacks and I love the quilted bottom too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww.... thanks so much for saying that!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you still selling the toddler backpacks? love them, didn't see listings on etsy..

    ReplyDelete