Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Josh & Teo was Featured in Chatelaine Magazine!

I'm doing a happy happy dance.  Why?  Because the December 2011 Chatelaine Holiday Issue just came out last week and my internet shop:  Josh & Teo was featured!

This is my first feature in a National Magazine!  If you someone told me a year ago that I would be doing this, I would have laughed.  I had just had Baby Bunny and was so tired.  But this past April, with the support of amazing hubby, I opened up my online shop.  When I sold my first item, both hubby and I jumped for joy.   Monkey thought we were crazy.   That was then and this is now!



I even saved the screenshot from my first sale!


My first feature is in the Family Travel 2011 Edition.  It's all about 1" tall!  But it's such an honour to be chosen amongst all of the other amazing shops out there on the internet.   I hope that the magazine's online site will feature it too.

This is the toy leash that sparked their interest.  It's amazing that we first started conversing about this in June - 2 months after I opened shop.  



Can you see it?  How about now?  There's my website!


I'm going to be in the magazine again in February 2012.  However, it's not going to be a feature but a correction.  Aaah... the world of publishing.  Sometimes mistakes are made and this one happened to be that the wrong picture was used.   While it was upsetting at first, the positive outcome is that I will get a correction printed with the correct picture and my website.  So, it's like two times the exposure!

I'm starting to believe that anything can happen if you stay positive and work hard.  Either that or I'm just humming the theme song to "Timothy goes to School". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment