Monday, July 11, 2011

Stroller Bag Heaven

OK... I know the title sounds a little odd but I "heart" my new stroller bag.  I've been designing this bag in my sleep for the past two weeks and just finished it this past weekend.

It has everything I need and allows me to bring what I need vs lugging my whole life.
Available now for sale in my ETSY Shop.



Here is the finished product!















This is what I put inside:
- change pad, diapers, wipes
- nursing cover
- phone, wallet, camera
- snacks


Later I added some extra clothes for the kids.





  
When I don't need it, I can hang it up





















Or roll it up
















There are 2 pockets inside for easy access to a cell phone or wallet














Also fits onto my Sit 'n Stand





















Cheeky Monkey doesn't complain anymore that my shoulder bag is hitting him in the back :o)










When we no longer need to use a stroller, we can use it with our grocery shopping cart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment